VOLT

Project overview VOLT – P2P delivery platform on blockchain.

VOLT will become a decentralized blockchain-based platform that will work with smart contracts. Thanks to the VOLT platform, the price that the customer pays for the delivery will be significantly reduced, but at the same time the courier services will have a higher income. The VOLT platform offers more efficient ways and conditions of delivery than the existing ones.

Platform VOLT

The market of goods and services is rapidly developing in recent years and with it the market of services for the delivery of these goods to customers. Today it is very convenient to make purchases over the Internet, on the Internet you can buy any product and order its delivery to your home. But nevertheless, the existing delivery services and the conditions that they offer are not always convenient for buyers. Often, the price for delivery is greatly overstated as well as not always a good speed of delivery does not please buyers who are waiting for the goods. The same limitation in delivery causes inconvenience, these and other problems are designed to solve the platform VOLT. The VOLT platform will be fully decentralized and built on the blockchain that will give such advantages as transparency of actions on the platform and also allow to make quick operations through the use of smart contracts that will also protect against fraud attempts.

The platform will eliminate various limitations that exist in centralized platforms that will reduce costs and reduce the price for delivery of goods to customers and provide higher profits for courier companies. The use of blockchain will significantly increase the speed of the platform compared to centralized platforms. For couriers there will be additional opportunities for delivery, it will be possible to specify the radius of delivery which will change depending on the delivery method and the type of the courier’s vehicle. It is expected that by reducing the cost of delivery and increasing the speed of delivery, the number of people who use the delivery of goods to their homes will grow strongly and thus contribute to the development of the industry as a whole. In General, the platform offers an efficient VOLT P2P model which aims to reduce costs by increasing efficiency for courier services and improving delivery conditions for customers who need to appreciate well the low cost of delivery and its speed. Shipping cost will be calculated automatically for this will be used various factors affecting the shipping cost, such as weight of the goods, delivery distance and others. Own calculation algorithms will be introduced into the platform and will provide the speed of processing of orders for delivery and will calculate the fair price of delivery for various goods. The client who needs delivery will buy the VOLT coins and use them to pay for the delivery of the goods on the platform, after that the platform will transfer 95% of the coins to the courier service. The remaining 5% will be the platform Commission, the income will be used to support the company and of these 5% will be paid dividends to the shareholders of the company.

The platform will have its own VOLT token that will allow you to pay for various actions on the platform and will ensure the operation of the ecosystem. The VOLT project has a team of young and ambitious professionals who create a platform that will be a revolution in the delivery of goods. The team has set itself many tasks, the solution of which will lead to a successful platform that will be used by millions of people around the world. The platform has a huge growth potential and is going to take its niche in the field of delivery, and thanks to the success will bring profit to its shareholders.

Details of the ICO and selling tokens

Token sale: May 10 to May 31

Symbol:VOLT

Type of tokens : ERC20

Price per token: 50 000 VOLT = 1ETH

Tokens for sale: 2,000,000,000 EGT

Identification:  required 

Project resources

Web –  https://volttech.io

Whitepaper – https://volttech.io/public/Final%20VOLT%20White%20paper%200410.pdf

ANN – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3285508.0

Telegram – https://t.me/voltico

Author of article

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1945726